If you have teeth that crowd or overlap, metal braces are no longer your only option for correcting misalignment. Now, we can offer a host of alternatives, including the clear plastic aligners used in the Invisalign® system. What are the benefits of Invisalign?
Try Our Quiz on the Benefits of Invisalign
- True or False: They are barely visible.
- True or False: The aligners fit comfortably.
- True or False: Clear aligners offers shorter treatment times.
- True or False: You don’t need to change how you eat.
- True. Since they are created using a clear plastic material, the aligners are practically invisible when worn. Adults and teens alike prefer to this metal braces, as there is less of an impact on their appearance during treatment.
- True. Each aligner in the series will be custom-made, which helps ensures they fit comfortably throughout the process. Patients also avoid the gum and cheek irritation that often occurs as a result of metal orthodontics.
- True. Braces may require between 18 months and 2 years to reposition the teeth. However, clear aligners often takes as little as a year for adults and around 18 months for teens, reducing the amount of time patients need to wear orthodontics. In addition, there are fewer office visits as well.
- True. With metal braces, you need to avoid hard or chewy foods, as these cam damage braces or become stuck in them, increasing the risk of cavities. However, since you can remove clear aligners before meals, you don’t need to change how you eat. In addition, removable aligners also make brushing and flossing during treatment much easier, allowing you to maintain healthy smile the entire time. If you have any questions about the benefits of Invisalign, then contact our team today. We would love to help you enjoy a straighter and healthier smile in 2018.
Ready to Try Invisalign?
If you’re ready to obtain a straighter smile using clear plastic aligners, then talk to us today about the Invisalign system. If you’d like to schedule a consultation, then you can reach our Six Month Smiles office in Katy, TX, by calling 832-437-3849.