Do you know what you need for your smile if you are dealing with misalignment of any kind? Are you even sure what type of issue is affecting the alignment of your smile, whether orthodontic care will work, or how to get started? While you may be perfectly accustomed to coming in for preventive and restorative care, addressing the uniformity of your grin can feel like a completely different universe! Rather than feeling hesitant or unsure, simply schedule time to sit down with us to discuss this particular topic. In the meantime, sort out some important details with a quiz.
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: If your smile does not look completely uniform, you will always require orthodontic care (even for very minor issues) for improvement.
- True or False: We can help you align your smile if you are experiencing mild to moderate issues like spacing or overcrowding. However, cosmetic braces cannot address other issues like overbite, underbite, or otherwise.
- True or False: The only reason to address your problem with misalignment is so that you feel much better about how your smile looks to other people.
- False. Sometimes you will need orthodontic care if the reason your smile looks inconsistent is related to an overall misalignment. However, if just a couple esthetic issues are causing the problem, you might only require cosmetic treatment instead.
- False. Did you know that our many cosmetic braces systems can help you with a very wide array of issues, even malocclusions like underbite? Talk with us to find out about your candidacy.
- False. Of course, an aligned smile is a lovely sight to behold. However, it is also easier to care for, which means it will stay healthier longer and your preventive efforts will pay off.
Learn More About Your Smile Needs With A Visit
Schedule a consultation with us to discuss how orthodontics may provide you with the smile improvement your oral health needs. We invite you to schedule an appointment with your Katy, TX dentist at Lathrop Dental Center by calling 832-437-3849. We proudly welcome patients and families from Katy, Fulshear, Weston Lakes, Simonton, Richmond, Rosenberg, Brookshire, Wallis, Orchard, Cypress, Sealy, Columbus, and all surrounding communities.